0.18.1 adds a couple of fixes - just skip over 0.18.0.
This release is pretty beefy with a number of significant code changes. Of most interest to users is the addition of support for EVEN MORE dns providers thanks to the integration of go-acme/lego.
DNS providers supported by the new provider option: https://go-acme.github.io/lego/dns/
I'm also working on a client container that can receive certificate updates and restart designated docker containers (so they pick up new certs). The code for the client is available at https://github.com/gregtwallace/legocerthub-client but builds aren't yet published and use is not yet recommended unless you really want to live on the bleeding edge.
- Add go-acme le-go provider type. This adds even more dns provider options.
- Add LeGo Client post processing option. Causes the db to upgrade to user version 4. The client is still under development and compiled versions are not yet posted.
- Fix possible provider update having a nil-deref if sending API payload without a config.
- Fix expiration check when trying to manually run post-processing. The wrong expiration was previously being used causing post processing to fail if the order was over 1 week old.
- Fix logging during challenge checking for valid/invalid. There was a bad variable.
- Update some dependencies to address possible vulnerabilities.
Changed / Improved
- Decoupled domains from provider configs. Providers do not need knowledge of the domains. No changes to the config.yaml file though, this was just some code cleanup.
- Simplify provider manager code a little bit by getting rid of an unneeded map.
- Rollback cloudflare api package as a test to observe impact in pprof. This should have no user facing impact.